Its been been a crazy week-heck, its been a CRAZY year.
From pandemics to wildfires, political unrest to homeschooling-essentially NOTHING this year has gone according to plan.
A great thing to do when life gets a little crazy? TLC time. Thats right, TREAT YOURSELF. Take a step back and refocus- clear your mind!
One of my favorite ways to do this is by doing a face mask! (We're talking about the ones for skin care) Because your skin has been under a lot of stress lately-both from emotional stress, and from wearing a mask everywhere you go!
So light a few candles, turn on some soft music, and give your skin the extra love its longing for with one of our 5 favorite DIY facial masks!
(Remember to be cautious when trying new face masks- avoid any ingredients that are known to irritate your skin and always do a small spot test before applying)
1. This soothing lavender and chamomile mask from The Pistachio Project-truly, I don't know if there's a better way to unwind than this fragrant mask.
2. This moisturizing honey and coconut oil face mask from Savvy Naturalista-perfect for the cooler, dry months ahead!
3. This exfoliating oatmeal face mask, great for acne-prone skin from One Crazy Mom (in desperate need of this from my covid mask acne!)
4. This cleansing bentonite clay mask for The Gold Sister- clear your pores, while you clear your mind.
5. This under-eye aloe face mask for dark circles from Ardole- because let's be honest, we're all struggling with the bags under our eyes.
Thats it for now loves-be sure to take time to take care of you!
-The Geode Team